Race Support Services
Sensible budget flexible race support is hard to find. Generally your best port of call for race support is to look at the most successful team in the series that you want to compete in and then head in that direction.
track-club specialise in helping drivers make the transition from track days to racing. We have run drivers either in our own hire cars or the customer's own car and we will source, build, maintain and run a race car taking full accountability for performance, compliance and reliability.
For 2013 track-club have both race support and arrive drive race hire options for;
- Lotus On Track Elise Trophy (www.elisetrophy.com)
- Lotus Cup Europe (www.lotuscupeurope.com)
- Lotus Cup UK Championship (www.lotuscupuk.com)
- Aston Martin GT4 Challenge (www.24hseries.com)
- Barcelona 24 hours: 6th -6th September 2013 (www.24hseries.com)
- Britcar 1000kms: 20th - 22nd September 2013 (www.britcar24hr.co.uk/cms/24hr.php)
- Dubai 24 hours: 9th -11th January 2014 (www.24hseries.com)
Few professional race car operations have the ability to genuinely do this, the vast majority have to outsource at least part of a race car build, usually the engine build and calibration, perhaps the data install, sometimes the logistics etc. track-club have in-house engine control and calibration, our own high specification chassis dyno, a top of the range Hunter Pro-Align set up rig and a team of motorsport technicians and support vehicles.
Club racing doesn't need to cost the earth, a full weekends arrive-drive support in your own race car can start from a lot less than you might think. All track-club race customers benefit from discounted tuition, parts and labour, all receive top class support and we believe that results speak for themselves - just talk to some of our drivers and ask them honestly if they believe their results have improved after forging a relationship with track-club.