Westfield Aerorace – this race preparaed Westfield with a 160bhp Zetec power was one of the original race cars for the Westfield Aerorace series so has a full cage, FIA seat, plumbed in fire suppression, LCD Race Technology Dash and adjustable dampers.
The aeroscreen instead of a full screen helps with top end speed and the car suits a slightly larger driver then the standard bodied Caterham although as with all of our cars the seat position is adjustable.
Like all of our cars you can specify the addition of a Video & Data package to take away the video of your day with a data overlay and separate data analysis file, highly valuable if you are looking to improve your driving or if you just want a great record of your day.
track day car hire from track-club is not your typical red letter day type experience – our cars are hired out on an exclusive basis and we manage the day as if the car is your own car for the day.
Typically a track day will start at around 0800 with driver sign on, either before or after the safety briefing a track-club technician will introduce you to your car and instructor (if you have booked an instructor). Once you are briefed and you are comfortable in the car and familiar with the controls you will be free to take to the track at your leisure. Our cars do not have artificial rpm limits and we only expect that drivers to treat the car as they would their own. The car should have around 15-20 minutes rest in each hour of driving to allow for fuelling, oil checks, tyre pressure setting etc. Your hire ends at the end of the track event.
You can share a car with as many drivers as you like subject to payment of the additional driver premium but we recommend no more than 3-4 drivers per car to allow a sensible amount of driving time for each driver. We do not count an ARDS instructor as an additional driver if you are receiving tuition and they want to demonstrate a technique to you.
The hire fee includes;
- exclusive use of the car at the your chosen track day
- the car is prepared in our motorsport workshop, delivered to the circuit, cleaned and made ready in your allocated garage or in the paddock if you do not have an allocated garage.
- insurance subject to the vehicle specific excess – £2500
- full technical support, one of our technicians will aid you with harnesses and manage fuel, tyre pressures and suspension settings
- all fuel included for sessioned track events, first tank of fuel included on open pit lane events with additional fuel subsidised at £1.00 per litre
track-club can arrange the booking of your preferred track day and co-ordinate track fees, tuition, car hire and any other services on your behalf.